View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 04:12 PM   #58
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yep. It never fails. A young guy plays quality mins and then disappears for no reason. I get that Maxi came back but he has been pretty bad for a while. Green at this point gives more on the court IMO.
RC strikes again when you least expect it LOL

Honestly, I think we all should know by now his weirdness

It's pretty obvious Green is a plus defender for this team and brings what few other guys bring which is high energy.

But to expect RC to buy all the way into playing him is wishful thinking...

He might see some action vs the turds we have left on the schedule which is good but come playoff time I'm not holding my breath.

Green fits good with that 2nd unit because they trot out so many other guys who can't rebound or defend off the bench which is why you see teams lately have gone off on offense mid way through the 1st QTR's when RC makes his sub's

The Mavs will hold a team to like 14-16 points and by the time that 2nd unit ends the qtr's they will have 30+ points
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote