View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 02:05 AM   #6
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Questions/Observations about the Lakers/Mavs game.

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
It's hard to run plays for Jamison when you don't know if he is going to make a layup. This guy can hit you a floater for mid range and even hit a bank shot from the side of the goal but never in my life seen a player miss as many gimmies as Jamison has done this season.
Could that be from a lack of playing time or touches? In the games I've seen him he seems to score in the paint alot more than I remember from his GS days. I saw him in pre-season vs. the Clips and most of his work was inside going to the rim.

I'm hoping to see the Mavs live again next week against the Clips, I'm a season ticket holder, but I may have to work that night. I hope I can weasel my way out of work cause that game is one of the games I had circled this year.

I'd really like to see Bradley get the same help everyone else gets on Shaq, to me that would be the most effective tactic against him. Portland had success sending big help on Shaq, with Dirk/Walker/Bradley, the Mavs could gang guard Shaq alot better than Najera/Jamison/Nash. Sending a small guy to help on the double is pretty useless against Shaq, I would have thought Nellie would have learned that by now.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote