View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #106
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
AB would have to light it up to make up for the negatives on defense or it doesn't work properly. Right now, I don't think you can say we can count on that from Andrea. I don't want this to turn into Phoenix.
I think Bargnani would surprise a lot of people. The guy is young and has ways to go, but mann I am telling you he would be great. As long as we have Kidd, Wright, Dap playing good D then we would be good, plus Dirk and Bargnani are 7 feet so even if the play bad D they would bother people

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote