View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 01:26 AM   #15
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road
Default RE:George Karl says Rasheed Wallace a Mav?

Quote:
I just checked it out on Realgm, the only way a trade could happen is if the Blazers wanted Jammison & Najera or Bradley or somesuch. Any walker for Sheed deal would have to wait until December 20th
Maybe this is why Karl made it sound like it was a "wait and see" kind of thing. Because they have to wait for that trade deadline and also wait and see how the Blazers fare. I doubt it will just be for Wlaker though. Otherwise why wouldn't Portland have just dealt with Ainge/Boston?

I bet it is somekind of package deal where the Blazers would get both twans and we would get maybe Sheed and Bonzi(or someone else) and maybe deal bonzi to somewhere else or soemthing.
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote