View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 11:49 AM   #5
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
I gots more questions...

Is this a well established neighborhood? How old's the house? How big are the 3 bdrms? Are you close to highly desireable school/school district? How long do you plan to stay? Are you willing to remodel?

Based on my experiences... most of the entry level homes from DR Horton, David Weekly, KB, etc. with that sqft are going to have more than 3 bdrms, or a "bonus" room. Most likely two story.

Do you think potential buyers would be shopping your house vs. new ('95-) houses like these?
The neighborhood is one of the best neighborhoods in the best part of the city (I live in Little Rock, and the house I'm looking at is located in west Little Rock). The house is brand new, been on the market for roughly 9 months.

The master bedroom is very big, so is the bathroom. The other rooms have very ample space (not sure of actual sq. footage), which was what attracted my attention. And then closets in the rooms are spacious as well, which I think is a plus as well.

Most of the residents there are familes with small children, which leads me to believe that school district, safety, healthy environment are no issues.

The longest that I think we'll stay in that house would probably be not more than 5 years. There're some changes that I'd want the builder to make before we close (build a fence, remove some shelves and cabinets in the living room).
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote