View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 08:13 PM   #4139
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I wonder if any starting lineup around Dirk Nowitzki has made things so easy for him. I won't suggest that Jameer Nelson is the best starting point guard that he has had. He is somewhere behind Jason Kidd, Steve Nash, Nick Van Exel, and potentially Jose Calderon. Regardless of the fact, I like what I am seeing from him.

Then there is Monta Ellis. He was absolutely fantastic last season. 19 PTS, 3.6 TRB, 5.7 AST, 1.7 STL, and 0.3 BLK per game. He easily topped O.J. Mayo's season in Dallas, and Michael Finley didn't put up 19 PPG since 2002-03. Josh Howard put up over 19 PPG only one season while in Dallas in 2007-08.

The best big small forward to play next to Dirk has to be Antawn Jamison during a season most Mavs fans want to forget. That shall change this season with Chandler Parsons.

And we all know how Tyson Chandler can perform in a Mavs uniform! This season will be one for the ages.