View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 09:25 PM   #637
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Lockout season is even a heavier grind. Games/days relatio worse and some b2b2b...

I remember Dirk and Kidd telling that the schedule of the lockout season killed their legs
Exactly. If that was the case, then Dirk and Kidd would have been fresh to go. Instead, Kidd was never the same player that was he was in 2011. He was basically done by the time he got to the Knicks.

People just like to live in some grandiose la la land that keeping everyone together mean't a ring. It was a great and emotional high that people just didn't want to leave. I get it, I was there too, but Chandler was the only player that was even remotely worth keeping even hindsight being 20/20.

It is clear that Cuban didn't properly anticipate the new at that time CBA, but just keeping the whole team together money and cap space be damned wouldn't have been the right move.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote