View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 12:54 AM   #21
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat
i have a theory on that.

after last year's early collapse, i think avery doesn't trust him..hence him getting fewer minutes and less points. avery is trying to build this team to have multiple guys who make up for fewer minutes/points from dirk..hence Bass getting time, barea getting time, etc etc. he wants to make sure that if/when dirk doesn't perform, other guys have the ability to. that's my theory, anyway.
That appears to be the case. I'm not COMPLETELY sure that it's a lack of trust in dirk as much as the acknowledgment that they HAVE to have more than dirk. Which is true.

But at this rate, he's going to lose dirk as well and he won't have shat.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote