View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 10:55 PM   #23
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably in the minority but I don't think the Spurs are boring. They have a formula and stick with it no matter what other teams are doing around the league. They constantly find the players to fit around the big 3 year after year. It can be frustrating at times but not boring.

As for tonights game: The scary thing was Ginobli looked like the player he was 2-3 years ago and Elson looks to have improved over last season. Throw in a young backup pg in Washington who could finally give Parker rest without the team falling apart and the defense of Ime Udoka (who had a DNP) and it could be a long season.

Aldridge is a beast and Webster might turn some heads this season. I can only imagine what this team will be like once Oden joins them next season.