View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #2083
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Damn, I love that Temple of the Dog Album... "i'm going hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" now i have to break it out and listen to it.

Didn't Grohl drum on the first QOTSA album? I'm pretty sure he at least played drums on "no one knows".

this is a supergroup i can get behind (i love the foo, and grohl can do no wrong in my eyes). Unlike chickenfoot.
he drummed on the third qotsa album, songs for the deaf which was the one with no one knows and go with the flow. The way i got around to listening to temple of the dog was i decided to listen to some qotsa in anticipation of them crooked vultures. After that i noticed matt cameron actually drummed for them at their first live show(before they changed names from gamma rae to qotsa) but declined to actually join the band so i went through some of his stuff. I got to temple of the dog and remembered how much i loved that cd. I know it was a once in a lifetime thing but that coulda been the supergroup to end all supergroups.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 08-06-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote