View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #446
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I think this is an interesting comment and I pretty much agree with it. It's one of the things I have liked about getting jkiddo in here. Obviously jason isn't the atheletic guy that devin was, but I do believe the mavs needed a very strong point guard leader type. And jkiddo values the things that are needed here, defense, rebounding, durability and teamwork.

I do wish he were more of a threat but they obviously look up to him a lot. I thought that last years team showed quite a bit of grit that I hadn't seen in a while. Hopefully it will continue with the additional talent influx.
Amen, and IMO, all early signs point to it continuing. Monday's game versus Orlando was such an encouragement to me simply because the players were out there hustling and competing with intensity. And this is only the preseason!
thurst0509 is offline   Reply With Quote