View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #453
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I'll have to disagree in that I think dirk is getting more wide open shots, especially wide open in transition that before. That will increase I expect with gooden/shawn on the team. He's certainly getting easier shots than he was with Avery out there...when it was throw it to dirk and a cloud of dust. But that's probably as much a function of the littlest napoleons leaving as it is with jkiddo.

I agree with jkiddo not breaking down the defense and kicking out as much as the more elite pgs, but devin "couldn't" kick out worth a hoot, so he was usually taking a contested shot it appeared.
Devin Harris did as much to get Dirk good looks as Kidd has simply because he forces defenders to actually cover him.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote