Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 06:53 AM   #449
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
So apple announced os 4.0 and it seems to address some initial complaints about the ipad (mainly multitasking). I only really follow this stuff cause it also applies to my iPod touch. So the os will now be able multitask, albeit not true multitasking. You will be able to access other apps that are running without going to the home screen, and the apps will be able to do some things behind the scenes (just not everything, as the background apps won't have full control of the os.

I'm actually most happy about the addition of folders. Will be nice to clear up the clutter and multiple pages of apps I have.
LOL. read this.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=4547507
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote