Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:18 PM   #465
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
I think I'm a few months ahead of you. I'm still ok but I can definitely see the deterioration in the battery life.

The official answer is to send Apple $90 and your phone but I can't imagine a lot of people are doing that. I can't be without my phone for that long. You can find a battery and toolkit for $10-$13 and change it yourself. That would void the warranty but I'm pretty sure I'm out warranty anyway since I didn't purchase the extended.

I’d change it myself before I send it off but I’d prefer to take it to somebody local.
i know this doesn't really help you out much but the new iPhones that come out in June are *supposed* to have a removable battery. if you can wait a few more months, maybe you can just get a new phone all together.

good luck boys
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote