View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 06:37 AM   #2071
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

If he project him to play only 3 years (this is what I think he really really wants) I believe he can average the same 22-25 he has been. With limited injuries I believe he will put up nearly 2000 points a year.

On a side note.... I assume LeBron will destroy this amount as will Carmelo to a lesser degree.

Untill LeBron and Carmelo get there I believe Dirk will settle in right around Shaq for 5th all time and top 10 for at least 20 years. (I also am not using the ABA numbers) Kobe will end up 3rd behind only Malone and Kareem. Dirk could get that high if he chooses to stay in till he's 38 but I really really doubt it.
Scott McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote