View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #861
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
pokemon pokemon pokemon
I know man.. Can't decide if I want to play through white or black (or white or black 2) since I haven't played any of them, or try to catch up on other titles while I wait for the 3D pokemon in October.

About to beat Ocarina of time so I grabbed Super Mario 3D land

edit: btw I'm part of the vocal majority that says Ocarina is *one* of the best games of all time.. and I actually think it's better on the 3ds than the 64. Graphics are better, items are more easily accessible and a lot of the clutter is on the second screen so you can see more of the world as you're running around. It's awesome.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 01-14-2013 at 07:15 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote