View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #3369
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Translated from Portuguese:

Quote:
Kobe Bryant: Dirk Nowitziki is the best foreigner player ever

link

Passing through Brazil, Kobe Bryant has responded on several subjects: demonstrations, soccer team, dynasty Heat, Lakers and NBA as a whole. In São Paulo, the ace was asked about who would be, in your opinion, the best foreign player in history. The Black Mamba had no doubt: "Dirk Nowitzki is the best foreign player of all time, period. After him, I have to put my companion on the list, Pau (Gasol). Pau has always been one of the best, one of the most skilled I've ever seen. And then, perhaps Manu (Ginobili). And then, you know, there's Drazen Petrovic, Vlade Divac, Arvydas Sabonis. I'm sure I'm forgetting many, but these are the ones that come to mind. And Tony Parker." Dirk Nowitzki played his entire adult career in Dallas Mavericks, having come to the franchise in 1998 and spent the entire reconstruction process guided by Mark Cuban who made one of the worst NBA teams into a championship team.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-23-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote