View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 06:32 PM   #5297
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

How many remember his dunking skills before the championship? Cause he was a nice dunker. I just watched a video with some of his best dunks. He was actually quick and had a nice leap! He would dunk from the outer circle (only circle in those days as there was no defensive 3 seconds violation). I would love a collection of his greatest games and plays in his career in HD. Not possible considering the technology when he started his career, but it'd be so nice to have. That'd be a large collection considering all of his feats! Dirk's the GOAT. I'm excited for the New Era, but they have much to prove. Dirk had a 21 year career and performed at a superstar level for a very long time. I don't care if Porzingis or Doncic get 2 MVP awards. They still have more to prove. Individual accolades meant nothing to Dirk. He cared about the team's success. If they lead the team to multiple championships, then that's a nice start. I'll consider a new GOAT then, but they better stay around for more. Both of them.

I'd love to see this thread near the top 21 years from now, just to reflect how important his 21 years in the NBA were.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 10-03-2019 at 06:35 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote