View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 02:19 PM   #5306
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
https://www.theringer.com/2019/12/3/...ith-marc-stein

New Simmons podcast episode dedicated entirely to Dirk.
Oh, that's the one I thought you linked earlier haha. Didn't actually click on your link, just happened to have listened to it earlier in the day.

This is a really great podcast and it is a must listen for any Mavs fan.

A lot of the stats Bill listed off are things that I used to bring up all the time when I would defend Dirk to my friends in Portland before 2011. His resume was crazy, even then.

Also learned some new things, like how the hoop summit practices were in Dallas and Donnie didn't want him to play so he'd stay a secret. I also never thought about the Robert Traylor trade relying on picks 7 and 8 not taking Dirk.. what a crazy gamble. Imagine if he would have gone 8. The mavs would have been stuck with Traylor even though they had a chance to get Dirk at 6.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 12-04-2019 at 03:33 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote