View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 09:26 AM   #5329
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Still pisses me off that he had Wade forcing his retiring shit on everyone. And yesterday i remembered that because of the same year of retirement Wade is going to be in the same HoF class....blargh
Is that really a bad thing? I don't think Dirk ever had a proper rival, but I think Wade is probably the closest thing. They met in the finals twice, and there was real animosity between them for years. Their names are linked in NBA history forever. Seems appropriate to me that they would go in the HoF together.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote