View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 11:39 AM   #2055
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Only the Celtics and Suns have had a better net? Can't face Celtics until the finals. No real chance to face the Suns before the second round. I'd say that that is good news. Yeah, the defense dropped, but that is still excellent news.

Don't know why anyone would want to face Nuggets/Jazz/Grizz in the playoffs. Really hoping we can keep 5 and the Warriors drop to 4. I think Warriors are my #1 hope for a first round matchup followed by Grizz because of matchups, but Nuggets/Jazz/Grizz are the real deal.

Also anyone looking to get Jonas/Ingraham for cheap on a fire sale are in for a rude awakening. Pelicans are good. The only guy that can be had for cheap from them is probably Zion. They're good and are going to keep the core of CJ/Jonas/Ingraham.
If I am the Pels GM, I look for the biggest package Zion can attract. The dude doesn't seem bought in to the idea of playing in the NBA long term. The solution is right before his and his personal team to make changes and value the body more. His play style simply can't warrant being lazy in that facet of the game, not to mention he already has lower extremity injuries including set backs. Let the next sucker overpay for him and like you said, roll with that core.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote