Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 06:01 PM   #59
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I actually think it's gonna hurt him because of his age, but someone might take a flyer in the second round of the next draft.
yeah not sure - i guess he's hoping that another year of development and such at the college level will improve his draft stock? i mean from late first/early 2nd round to maybe mid first round - is it worth it? And what if he gets hurt? And he'll be 23 when he comes out.

i mean why not just enter the draft and someone will for sure draft him, even if it's in the 2nd round. He could just as easily work on his game with professional coaches and trainers.

there's going to be a bunch of 19-20 year olds that are going to be taken ahead of him. Even if he dominates again at the college level, does he think he'll go top 5?
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote