Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 04:15 PM   #47
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Also, I HIGHLY disagree that the Mavs aren't contenders. When you have a guy like Luka, you are automatically a contender. No one in the NBA has shown the ability to completely dominate just yet. I might give a nod to the Celtics and maaaybe the Bucks, but the rest is WIDE open and especially in the West.
Mavs cant risk having Hardy in for 8 minutes a night , but also contenders? I just dont see it. Mavs should 100% be in the top 6. Guess it depends on your definition of contender. The way this team is currently constructed will be exposed in the playoffs. (fingers crossed some magic happens around the deadline)