View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 09:16 PM   #83
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I don't get this "free time" business. How long do you watch TV at night? Stop and do something productive and healthy instead.... (said the guy that is hooked on Lost)

And weekends were made for running (and mowing the lawn. and fixing whatever the kids broke that week. and watching the Cowboys).
I have nothing but free time so i have started running/working out recently. I have lost about 12 lbs in a little over a month which im fairly happy about. My bench has also gone back up to the point that aside from the football team im one of the strongest people at Sam.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 10-02-2006 at 09:18 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote