View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 10:53 AM   #448
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Lego Star Wars is pretty fun. It gets pretty repetitive though since you only have a set amount of moves with a particular character.

You do get to play as different people though, ranging from Yoda to Chewbacca to R2.

My notes on the game:

- Trying to hoard little gold lego coins all to yourself makes you more greedy and in effect a worse human being in general.
- It sucks when you die and all your money pops out of you like a pinata.
- Probably the best game to play if you're bored and want to pass time.
- You can also fully customize your own little lego Jedi. Mine had a fro.
- In all honesty it'd probably take a few weeks to get through all the levels, but even longer if you want to get through all the missions at 100%...and who even knows what happens when you hit that goal...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote