Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #99
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
you only pay for the phone upfront 16 GB is $299...pending credit checks

$36 activation and first month service is billed to you after the first month

and yes $30 Data plan, $15 for 1500 txts or $5 for 200 txts or $20 for unlimited

I thought $299 was if your upgrading as a current AT&T and $499.99 if not. ??? Are you sure it is only $299.99 I've spent a lot of time on both att.com and apple.com and both sites are worthless/confusing. And half of their pages, just link back to themselves.

on the data plan, i saw the enterprise plan for $45 bones. Is that one plan or the other, or do you have to have both? I would assume it is one or the other. I'm interested in the cisco ipsec vpn and the wpa2 of course. Ugh...well if it was 299, that would be a bit easier to justify to myself. Plus of course voice plan too.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote