Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 05:55 PM   #188
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I can't see me ever needing or wanting this type of technology.. I know it's awesome. I have played around with one a few times. But, I have enough time kills in my life as it is. I can't see adding something else that'll kill large quantities of time that don't really need to be killed in the first place.

Hell, that's what this place is for.
I've got mine a year ago. At first, I played around with it all day long. Now, it's stricly used when I need it. I listen to audio books whenever I use public transportation, I use it to call people and when I'm at a party, I'm glad that I can share my music with people by pulgging it into the sound system. Occasionally I use the maps function, check out movie times and read new email, but that's about it. - It's still amazing for all of these things. I don't know if I were as happy with another smartphone...

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote