View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 11:47 PM   #94
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Last observation from tonight’s game.

Brunson has been great this season, but ultimately as someone who isn’t an elite athlete, an elite shooter, or has elite size he’s completely replaceable. The gap between him and Malcolm Brogdon was on display, and its sizable. I would try to sell high on him this off-season.
I think they could have sold high on Brunson this deadline and got back a better player but they over value their top rotation guys or fall in love with them so they keep them for locker room cohesion

Some fans think the Mavs don't have tradable pieces with value but I'm pretty sure if they weren't so in love with Brunson, THJ or Richardson they could have got a player who is a legit starter.

I do understand wanting to have continuity but some of these guys have been in the league 3 years or more and you already know who and what they are.....

If you think those guys have another level they can get to then by all means stick with it.

But who on here really believes beyond Luka and KP those other guys have another level to go at their ages or time in the league?

As bad as this might sound Blake Griffin in his current state is probably still a better player than some of the top rotation players we are counting on and that's saying a lot because he was supposed to be done before this magical resurgence in Brooklyn all of sudden

LOL

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-26-2021 at 11:48 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote