View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 03:42 PM   #109
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I hate this line of thinking. These play in games are incredibly short sample size. Play by play guy Mark Followill was questioning the Mavs strategy of giving away games and what it meant to seeding.
That's fine to not think like that(or to hate it) but I do. I just feel if you can't win 1 out of 2 games against other borderline playoff teams then you aren't as good as you think you are. MBT clearly think they are a top 5 Western Conference team when healthy. If that is remotely true then you shouldn't go 0-2 in a win or go home scenario. And in terms of seeding 30 games out is too early for me to worry about that especially if it's being measured with a b2b game and the franchise player and keeping him as fresh/healthy as possible.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote