View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 12:38 PM   #60
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

<< I, therefore, think Nelson loses in the playoffs because someone else has the better team. When Nelson gets the best talent, or even talent, his team should win. There ARE coaches that seem to have his number, as far as head to head matches go among seemingly even team. Popovich in San Antonio is one. Whether it's familiarity or not, I don't know. I think the talent between SA and the Mavs is fairly even. Duncan being the matchup problem but it looks like Dirk ought to be a problem for THEM too. >>

So if the Mavs truly do have the 2nd best talent, then they should make it to the WCF's.... correct David?

Anything less than making the WCF's this year is a failure.

And David, would you hold Nellie accoutable if they fail to reach the WCF's?

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote