View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #89
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=133663
First of all I really have no idea how I am suppose to take the OP
Second it seems everyone thinks there was 1 team on the court and Dallas had nothing to do with the Lakers losing
I read it as well. He is really crazy. Reminds me of the Variant's quote. That guy on LG really sounds like a typical Average Joe Laker fan. If LA wins, everything is fine. If they lose, it's because of the zebras and everything is rigged as nobody can beat the Lakers fair and square. Someone should remind him of that game in the finals against Boston where LA got 21 FT's alone in the 4th quarter. I bet in the opinion of this moron all of those were well deserved.

The series was really well officiated. Sometimes a few ticky-tacky calls, but in general pretty even.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 05-09-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote