View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #56
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by germancow View Post
i want to petition mark cuban to erect a monument to jae crowder infront of the aac. i feel this needs to be done because frankly he could have taken his talents to southbeach but he was the only superstar that wanted to play in dallas. jae crowder is thegreatest to ever play in the nba even better then jeremy lin and austin river rolled into one. jae crowders stats are better than michael jordan and dirk nowitzki put together. when jae crowder and dirk practice dirk cant even score 1 point and then jae crowder makes dirk buy lunch and drive to go get his food. dirk has to refill jae crowders gatorade at time outs. jae crowder secretly owns the team and cuban is his biatch.
MOAR!

I'm not uptighter than a nun's puss ice woman ... this is funny as hell!
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote