View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 09:47 AM   #444
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
yes, repeating oneself is done when the party who is supposed to be listening seems deaf.

your continued attacks on every source that you disagree with is getting old and redundant. you dismiss factchek.org in a flippant comment with no basis of support.

as for "legitimate", here is what they say:

"We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs"

clearly "certified" in my book.

now, continue with your bashing of the messenger...
I've read back over the FactCheck.org article. What they describe does appear to be a certified, short-form birth certificate. So here are my questions:

1. Why hasn't the birth certificate been produced to (or requested by) the MSM? If FactCheck.org can arrange to inspect it, why not produce it for everybody to see?
2. Rather than fighting Berg's lawsuit on procedural grounds (asserting that he doesn't have standing), why doesn't Obama simply produce the birth certificate to the Court?