Thread: David Lee
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 01:29 PM   #120
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
x

He looked to be effective when he played. What did you see that would cause RC to fire him.
I thought McGee was very effective at times. Sure, he's prone to silly mistakes and occasionally out of position. To my eyes to the positives were mostly outweighing the negatives.

What is missed most from having McGee out there, aside from rim protection,
Was the nice p'n'r game he was developing with CP and the guards. Think our offense is really missing this wrinkle.

Only thing I can think is his minutes are tied to devins health somewhat?
Anyone else want to weigh in?

At some point these types of guys- Powell, McGee, Meiji, Anderson, Jenkins, Evans need to be allowed to work through mistakes and develop a rhythm. Being yanked in and out of the rotation isn't good for anyone's confidence and can cause players to press. Awful lot of tinkering going on still for this late in the season. I know some of this is situational and due to injuries. But I think maybe RC should've kept Powell and or McGee in the rotation and let them work thru the mistakes and slumps.

Last edited by mac222b; 02-22-2016 at 01:39 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote