View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:54 AM   #36
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
So when a Democrat speaks he/she is educating us...

But when a Republican speaks its propoganda?
Who said that in this thread? Anyone??? (or are you just repeating what someone on TV said?)

Quote:
I still love what Lynn Swan said..."I am Republican because I choose to be" ... then in his Key Note address, his 3 points are great:

1. Who am I?
2. What do I believe?
3. How do I act on my beliefs?
Repetition is the key ingredient to propaganda (regardless of whether you're Republican or Democrat...)

[not to mention that this reads like Politics for Kindergardeners...]

Quote:
This country is no longer about the freedom of speech...as there is no white person who could get away with saying the things that Lynn Swann and the Black Republicans are saying about other blacks.
That's because black people never owned black people in this country...

Quote:
I love reading about how the Democrats too over after the freedom of slaves and that the Democrats have kept blacks in Virtual Slavery.
[in my best Sam Jackson voice]: English, motherf*cker - do you speak it???

Quote:
It's as if the American leadership are the masters and the American people are the slaves.
fixed. (you're finally starting to make sense...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-22-2008 at 09:12 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote