View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 05:53 PM   #14
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
I'd say Yao Ming is a pretty good "Batman" by using your example, and they didn't do crap. You can say "Yao's always injured" but to me seeing the Rockets get out of the First Round when T-MAC was injured tells me something. I think there's some sort of negative vibe going on with the guy. I don't think he's a winner, and I believe he would be a net negative (no pun intended with the word net)...for this team.
I don't agree at all. The offense with JVG was centered around TMac and him being Batman, Yao was Robin. When Adelman came in an started his offense that allowed TMac to play off the ball, either him or Yao have been injured ever since then.

TMac, IMO, is better than Vince Carter. Both can be dominant, but neither has the Jordan competitiveness to never lose. Both are the closest in ability I have seen to MJ.

I think a new start for TMac on a "team" oriented group could be just the ticket. Get him to play defense, and I know it would be sweet.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote