View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #176
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Purely offensively, JET is better than both Miller and Korver. But I like both of those players over JET, because I expect to get another player this summer, and the shots are going to be awfully hard to spread around to everyone. Miller (this year, at least) and Korver don't take as many shots, but the hit them with crazy consistency. Korver's purely a shooter, but his shot may be the "purest" in the NBA. Did anyone see Game 3 against the Lakers? That was unbelievable.

Miller is a shooter, but much more diverse than Korver. He can drive and hit contested pull ups and other stuff whereas Korver would rather catch and shoot. Miller is also a good passer, which would be nice to have, and though I haven't looked, I think he's a solid rebounder.

JJ Redick is another option similar to these guys. The key to all of them, and what I'm really wanting, is a very high percentage three point shooter. They don't have to hit 150, but hit 80-100 at 42%+ and that's doing their job well.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote