View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #180
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

I don't know if I would go after a SG while we still needed a post. Players can run into cold streaks at any time and even a great 2 would be vunerable to that. A post is harder to come by. If we use the damp chip for a two than we would be stuck with only Haywood depending upon his being resigned. I would not count of Damp even if he were to be released by the team he went to and resigned for the mil. He is getting older and has had leg injuries this year. Look at his legs they are far too thin for the rest of his body. He carries all his weight on his upper body. He just never played that many min and when he did play gave minimal effort thats why he was injury free until this year. We need another post besides Haywood to get real team balence.

If we had decent posts on the floor we could make due with a lesser two. Except if we had the opportunity to get a two like Wade who could also take it too the hole. Then we could make due with a lesser post on the floor for half the time.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote