View Single Post
Old 03-06-2001, 04:34 PM   #2
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

This could be a big game for Bradley if he can keep his mouth shut (and if Nelson lets him play after his tantrum last night). Last time we played Miami, Bradley was so dominant defensivly, it lead Pat Riley to comment "we were obliterated in the paint". I have a feeling that Bradley will get quite a bit of bench time though. I doubt Nelson will be so quick to forgive him for the tech he rang up against Orlando, and the two against the Spurs. I've heard comments that those techs may have caused the Mavs to lose those two games... of course, the main reason being that Bradly had to sit down. In any case, he's got to learn to keep his composure. If it takes sitting him down for the mojority of an important game, so be it.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote