View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #92
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi View Post
So I'm a huge Chuck Palahniuk fan, and recommend anything he's written. I'm currently reading Pygmy, which just came out last week. It's written in the broken English of a terrorist-under-cover-as-foreign-exchange-student, and it takes a bit to get used to the language...but once you get used to it, it's a brilliant satire, as most of his books are. My favorites are Fight Club (his first), Survivor, and Rant, but they're all good.

I've also recently discovered Craig Clevenger and Will Christopher Baer, tearing through their collective five novels in the neighborhood of two weeks--absolutely impossible to put down. Start with Clevenger's The Contortionist's Handbook.
Palahniuk is the. Good call.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-22-2009 at 10:17 PM.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote