Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 12:52 PM   #260
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Arash Markazi ‏ @ ArashMarkazi
Sense from some is DeAndre Jordan race is now even between Clippers and Mavs. It was "90-10" for the Clippers before Parsons got involved.

Could you imagine if the Rockets had matched Parsons last offseason? Parsons is literally the only hopeful future piece we currently have.

EDIT: I mean, I like Anderson, but he isn't in the same realm talent-wise as Parsons. I mean't someone you can actually build around.

If he was the factor for DJ to sign here than i bet Dirk will pay him his meals next season not the other way around lol.

But its not looking too good right now.

The only hope i have is that Tyson signed so early before DJ (maybe he knows the Mavs get DJ and has no place here).

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote