View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #92
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
I'll agree that he has talent. True attitudes can be adjusted, in the case with LO he was carrying too much emotional baggage from his past. With Bynum it's a whole different story, he shows up when he wants and when he doesn't it, it's pretty terrible. I would prefer a center who might not be a top 5 center in the NBA, but whose attitude is a work hard every day kind of guy. Honestly I'm getting tired of pampering players in return for what? Most players cannot handle Cuban's in your face owner ship approach and I cannot see a child like Bynum wanting to deal with that at all.

Speaking of Cubes in your face approach, I would love to see him verbal the shit out of Fail County. God I hate that team.
The guy's head is as big as his paycheck. He's too cool to work too hard, if there's no chance to win. That's what his attitude is, I mean he took down Barea because he wanted out of an embarrassing sweep last season. Kobe doesn't need to yell at the guy game to game, he needs to work on him in TC. Kobe needs to be consistently feeding Bynum, right now it's a struggle for the rock and Kobe's winning it, when Bynum sees that his feelings are hurt and just goes into a shell effort wise, poor defense, no effort in rebounding.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote