View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 06:39 PM   #42
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I mean idc if we play him with all the injuries we have, but it's not the same kind of situation as Mejri and Anderson needing minutes and everyone being legitimately frustrated at RC. With McGee it feels more like a complaint just to complain about RC's rotation. McGee isn't even rebounding well in his recent chances. Salah, Powell, and Anderson all took advantage of their minutes garbage time or not. McGee brings nothing and has shown nothing since early in the season, and playing him isn't going to stop okc from going inside because our guards can't stop them on the perimeter. It won't stop them from beating us on the boards because they beat everyone on the boards. It will show, again, how awful he is at setting screens and we may get some shaqtin entertainment also.
Bingo... It's bad enough that the Mavs suck, but having to explain the basic fundamentals of basketball before you can even engage someone in discourse is just too goddamn tiring. Like, I'm about to start banning people who bring up McGee just so I don't have to read this crap ad nauseam while D-M is on life support.

It's almost as if these so-called Mavs fans haven't even watched a Mavs game this season... JaVale McGee sucks at basketball. This shouldn't be news to anyone.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-18-2016 at 06:42 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote