View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 02:17 PM   #19
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:ESPN Page 2 - "The rest in the West"

I love Bill Simmons & all--& I can totally hear Yao like write that Houston part in his journal heh--but if you think the Mavs are gonna win 50 games, they really must have done something right. And since Simmons didn't like Walker on Dallas last year, what is not to like about the Atlanta deal exactly?

I actually kind it kind of refreshing to see Sacto so low. I've seen several rankings where they are higher than us & I cannot grasp why. If he's thinking by seeds, then I kinda get the Lakers at 3 thing, if only b/c I think Sacto's developed a mental block against LA. But the Mavs are clearly more likely to succeed this year in my mind.