View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #162
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I agree with this...I just wonder if Paul were here would that resurrect JET to his deadly sniper status of a couples season's ago or would it sound the death knell for his time in big D. I totally agree that "The Good JT" is a viable 3rd scoring option...but how often to we get "The Good JT"? 45% of the time? (A fair question to counter my own is how often does the 3rd option have to be at his best?)
Good points, and obviously the need for your 3rd option to be "on" all the time is even less when your first two options are both elite players.

I think FIN is right to say that JET is superfluous in some ways. To really make him superfluous, Roddy will need to develop the mid-range jumper (especially catching and shooting off screens and curls), since that to me has always been JET's greatest attribute. I know Roddy has a silky jumper, but I'd like to see a lot more of that from him. Maybe he's got it, I'd just like to see it.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote