View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #168
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
My point is that if you get a true second superstar, that's going to make life infinitely easier for guys like Jet, who can truly just be role players instead of being counted on to pull the load every single night.

If Chris freaking Paul is playing with Dirk, Jet is more than fine as a third scoring option, considering what other pieces are also around. (IMO)
I'm willing to admit that could and even should happen...I would be happy if JT got his game rejuvenated by CP3. That is all projecting, I was simply commenting on what we've seen.

Of course, this all is very pipedreamish...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote