Thread: 2007 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 12:47 PM   #17
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by craggmac
Please, no more white dudes
who cares ? as long as a player plays well i couldnt care less wether he is green and has 3 eyes and 4 legs (even though I'm not sure if the nba rules would allow such a player - is there anything in the rule books about that?).

I dont think a rookie is gonna fix the mavs up (i dont even expect oden or durant to be dominant until their second or third year - and the mavs are starting to get a tad old then (damp, terry, stack, dirk a bit...). And leadership from a rookie wont really work either D-league to nba is still a HUGE step.
I wouldnt mind getting a young player that is a really good shooter at SG though to rotate with stack in the event we do a terry+x for another real PG (is there any?). we have stack that can still take it to the hoop and harris aswell, and if we get a SG that can shoot and a PG that can make plays and shoot some too then i think we'll be set.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote