View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 09:14 AM   #296
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
He basically doesn’t clear the pick and just elevates the second he gets the ball because he knows the defender is going to fight through the pick thus creating contact.
yes you're right but even the "contact" is not much - no grab, no hands
he's smart to do that if they're going to call it which more often than not they do
as with many whistle blows i think the refs anticipate and/or just see Dame contort his body a bit to make it seem like he got hammered.
all he needs to do now is do the fake DWade fall to the floor and then limp a bit to the FT line.

this type of advantage snowballs as we know because then knowing you can't touch him you can't really defend up against him for fear of getting whistled. then that leaves him 3 feet of space to launch and of course he's a good shooter.

of course i see Luka doing something similar to draw contact - i do feel that the majority of the time he's doing it though he gets his man up in the air at least.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote