View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 08:55 PM   #65
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
tell me what other medical procedure doctors perform that is restricted like abortions?

regulating the prescriptions is not regulating medical procedures. regulating the doctors competency is not regulating medical procedures.

government shouldn't regulate what an adult does to themselves. are you saying that the state has the right to outlaw suicide too? it's nonsensical, if someone wants to kill themselves the state has the right to place them in jail?

yeah, the woman should just suffer thru a damaged cervix. who cares if she may be unable to have a child in the future, deny her the safest procedure because the nrlc says it's wrong.

as for "barbaric" and "unnatural", its a medical procedure! do we not perform any medical procedures like open heart surgery, after all it's "unnatural". I had my acl replaced, should I not have been allowed to have a new one because it's "unnatural"? do we not harvest organs from the deceased and give them to help the aflicted because the removal is "barbaric"?
So you're comparing replacing an acl with partially delivering a viable baby, poking a hole in its skull and sucking its brains out.

You have now finally explained to me why you do not have an issue with Obama's stance on live birth abortion.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 09-13-2008 at 08:55 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote