View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #8
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Do they stay in place during a workout? Sounds like a good deal.
Mine stay in place pretty damn well. That said, it's not perfect. If you're working out in a way that involves a lot of impact to your body (i.e. running on a treadmill, rather than an elliptical), you'll have a bit more of an issue.

Still, it's definitely something worth looking into. And besides the hearing benefits, the sound quality is just unparalleled. Most of these top-of-the-line earbuds have little subwoofers built into the bud, so the bass response is really, really good. I've heard little nuances in some of my favorite songs that I'd never heard before.

The ones I got are made by Shure (the SE210 model). They make at least one cheaper model, and a bunch of more expensive models.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote